GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

Re: ANORAKS! READ THIS AND THEN TELL ME WHO THE ANORAKS ARE.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by Carl 'If I'm an Anorak, then I'm proud of it' on February 12, 2024 at 14:13:12:

In Reply to: ANORAKS! READ THIS AND THEN TELL ME WHO THE ANORAKS ARE. posted by Stephen La Riviere on February 12, 2024 at 13:06:53:

I must be an anorak too. I like all sorts of things. I enjoy the occasional pint, am happily married have two cats,am involved in a creative writing course that I hope will enable me to make at least part of a living at writing amusing stuff to entertain and inform,am doing a tech course in computer programming, because my ME makes it necessary for me to find less physically active work, am a Christian in a church which helps support the street children of Guatemala,also Novimost, a charity which tries to help in the reconstruction of Bosnia. I served my country for 7 years in the Royal Navy, taking part in too many unsuccessful Search and Rescue missions, providing emergency aid to the civil powers in hurricane hit West Indian islands, witnessed outrageous wealth alongside chilling poverty in Central America, wish some 'anorak'could have designed equipment that would have helped us save the six people who fell overboard from merchant ships, never to be seen again, or the ferry which caught fire and burned for a week before sinking, or helped us find the crews of four fishing vessels that disappeared with the loss of their crews. Yes we need Thunderbirds and cult Tv like it to remind us that life can be horrendous, but there are 'nerds' and 'anoraks' who are willing to risk their lives for others. Long live Thunderbirds and what it represents!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]