GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

Re: ANORAKS! READ THIS AND THEN TELL ME WHO THE ANORAKS ARE.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by Jon Curry on February 12, 2024 at 20:17:38:

In Reply to: Re: ANORAKS! READ THIS AND THEN TELL ME WHO THE ANORAKS ARE. posted by Carl 'If I'm an Anorak, then I'm proud of it' on February 12, 2024 at 14:13:12:

The problem is that people use the anoynimity of the internet to make offensive, rude comments to people. That sort of thing is not just confined to this forum either, it happens on every single message board I've visited. The real anoraks are those who go onto forums on subjects that don't interest them and post offensive comments. As it says at the top
"This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions"
I spend a lot of my time on this, and other forums because I enjoy talking to like minded people and expressing my own opinions. I don't go around making rude comments, I rarely make criticism, yet if I do it is in a constructive, tactful manner.
Anyway, this is a THUNDERBIRDS forum, shall we get back to talking about it and other realted topics. There used to be hardly any online presence for Thunderbirds, now thanks to people like Joseph, Stephen and others, there are some great sites where good people talk. Let's not allow these sad individuals spoil things.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]