GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

is the duchess of royston a twin???

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by neil baird on February 22, 2024 at 01:15:29:

is the duchess of royston (the duchess asignment) a twin or something because she and her partner might have been seen next to lady penelope while penelope was danceing BUT the duchess ls also in the background because although the people at the tables were fuzzy, her hair clearly showed who she was because she wears it up and she was sitting in the right hand corner of the room and the picture at the same time (watch on saturday if you don't belive me).
i have strong evedence of this because i taped the cham-cham and in the complete book of thunderbirds there is a picture of them filming it and both ducheses can be seen that is where i saw it first and just thought i would let you know.

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]