GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

Another Series of Thunderbirds?!!...

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by Hannah B on February 21, 2024 at 20:18:58:

Hello! I was reading yesterday that if Gerry Anderson ever produced another series based on or sprung off from Thunderbirds, he would use CGI. (is it computer generated images??)
He said that he would want the characters to move and look more like human beings, and that they would be much more lifelike!!
What do you think? I reckon it wouldn't be as good. He also said that he would have been delighted if the strings had been removed from the pictures.
Personally, I think one of the best things about TBs is the fact that they are puppets, and the characteristics of the series would be to some extent lost if they didn't walk like they do, and they did look like humans.
PS Hi Fran! I also read that Scott was based on Sean Connery! So then, we know your secret!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]