GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

Virgil as 007

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by Hannah B on February 20, 2024 at 19:24:42:

In Reply to: Re: Parker as Tom Cruise?... posted by Fran on February 20, 2024 at 19:08:36:

: These Thunderbirds characters do get around, don't they! In 'Cry Wolf', the boys' dad has a picture of Edie Houseman. Small world!

Personally, I would like to see a TB version of Jimmie Bond. It would be fantastic. Penny as the bOnd Girl, TinTin as Moneypenny, Jeff as the new M, Brains as Q ( Ican't stand John Cleese in this one!) And of course, Virgil would have to be 007. Scott would have to be, erm, oh yeah! The new 006! He died in Goldeneye, and he hasn't been back in since! That would be good. I don't know about the others though...Any ideas? Do you like James Bond? I love it. Did you hear about Matthew Perry? I'm devastated!
Hannah

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]