![]() |
![]() |
||||
![]() |
![]() |
||||
EPISODES MERCHANDISE TOY SEARCHES: THUNDERBIRDS GENERAL COMPETITION SURVEY FORUM GUESTBOOK LINKS CONTACT US Thunderbirds and all related elements are © Carlton International Media Limited. This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended. The contents of this page are © Joseph Oldham. |
![]() |
![]() |
|||
![]() |
|||||
|
MESSAGE This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me. Oh come along!Posted by Stephen La Riviere on February 20, 2024 at 19:00:03: In Reply to: Re: Online Chat posted by Fran on February 20, 2024 at 18:27:25: I didn't suggest that you stay the three hours. Just pop along for half - an - hour. I'm sure you spend more than 30 minutes a day on the net. I know what you mean about the phone bill. Since I set up my site I have spent hours on the net. The bill is imminent and I'm leaving home to escape the wroath of my Mother! I'm very well Thank you. Thunderbirds on stage is but a few days away. How are you? Did you enjoy the show? Pop along to the chat - just for a little while. Go on.
|
|||||