GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

Re: Thunderbirds Dreams

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by neil baird on February 17, 2024 at 18:11:49:

In Reply to: Re: Thunderbirds Dreams posted by Laura Bibby on February 17, 2024 at 17:08:14:

i had a thunderbirds dream only last night. it had the same beginning as the programs with the 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, coundown, the clips from the episode and then the music. the plot went that i was trapped when my school collasped (no such luck) and scott rescued me in the mole. Jeff realised that a new agent was needed and i got the job. the hood learnt of the plans through kyrano and kidnapped me so that he could photograph thunderbirds 1 and 2. he left me in the milennium dome attached to a bomb but i was rescued by lady penelope and parker who crashed through the doors in FAB1. i went to tracy island, gfiven a tour all the thunderbirds and at the end of the dream, i was in thunderbird 5 talking to brains and john. then i woke up.

i hope their is a sequel tonight

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]