GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

Work, work, work

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by Stephen La Riviere on February 15, 2024 at 23:01:19:

In Reply to: Help! Need Gossip!!!! What goes on?! posted by Fran Anorak!!!! on February 15, 2024 at 21:53:33:

I'm so sick of work -
I get work all day through
first from him now from you

Sorry poetic licence and all that. GCSE's is it? I know exactly how you feel. After doing various things for the last few months I have to do my entire two year course in three months...ah well. At least I know I'm not the only person suffering Heh, heh, heh.

Are you totally swamped with work dear girl because like me you try and put every piece of coursework off till the last minute. I'm afraid laziness pays. I know believe me I know. Now I'm being made to suffer. My English tutor has made me watch Great Expectations 3 times this week. I wouldn't mind so much if I wasn't doing Oliver Twist instead!

Anyway back to mre pressing matters - nothing much going on here. The forum flared up for a little bit, people got bad tempered. I relieved my bad temper by writing about and constructively slagging of Move - And You're Dead and Alan.

Other than that it's just Alan bashing. Look am I the only one who think that sounds like a euphumism for unnatural practices? A bit like Into Action with Troy Tempest and A Trip to Marineville!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]