GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

Ray Barrett..What a Guy!!!!

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by Carl on February 13, 2024 at 19:18:24:

I've just finished watching 'The Duchess Assignment' which oddly used to be one of my least favourite episodes, and I have to say I was practically crying with laughter at Mr.Ray Barrett Sir's portrayal of the Duchess of Royston.The expression 'as camp as a row of pink tents' hardly does justice to this marvellous episode. Not only does the Duchess sound like Alastair Sim on something dangerous, but there are comic touches aplenty to delight the senses.
From Jeff's outrageously dodgy put on 'British' accent through the subtle appearance of the Hood puppet thinly disguised as a punter at the airshow, the two severely stereotyped crooks, the American practically having kittens over his destruction of the 'painting' this is a hoot and a holler from start to finish. Just when you think it couldn't get any better, you realise that there's tons of red hot Parker and Lady Penelope action. Duchess Rocks!!!!

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]