GENERAL

COMPETITION

SURVEY

FORUM

GUESTBOOK

LINKS

CONTACT US

- Disclaimer -
Thunderbirds and all related elements are Carlton International Media Limited.
This site is intended for educational and enjoyment purposes only. No copyright infringement is intended.
The contents of this page are Joseph Oldham.

This discussion board is intended for fans and casual viewers of Thunderbirds to discuss the programme, ask questions and express opinions. Any offensive or seriously off-topic messages will be removed. If your message does not appear, please click Refresh/Reload. In the event of any other problems, please contact me.

where to stick my 2p in, so here will do.

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]

Posted by nic (how LONG is a piece of string) carelse on February 13, 2024 at 01:53:30:

Ummm, that's a fair ol' ocean pioneer( sorry was that TOO anoraky?) of frantic messaging below.
I sought of see where this has started but unfortunately again some people seem to have gone a little TOO far with their critisism.Personal stuff is a little embarrassing eh chaps?. I agree with the point on mindless gibberish and like Carl said it's nice to have a compliment but not, perhaps in this context... I'm doing some legal prep work on a social housing issue ( whats an ex social worker to do when laid off?). Sorry, that has nothing to do with Thunderbirds does it?, how amiss of me!. How about we all sit down at 6 tomorrow and chill... It's 'The Duchess Assignment'. You can learn to speak yet more franglais courtesy of the Nosy Parker foreign language school.Scott does bugger all and it's even got a pod in it!, what more could you want?. it's rather good actually, no honestly, give it a whirl...

Follow Ups:

Post a Followup

Name:

E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:

Link Title:

Optional Image URL:

[ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ View Thunderbirds Online Forum ]